1. One bag (3.3 oz) of Orville Redenbacher?s® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn (although you can use regular popcorn if you prefer)
2. 1/4 cup of butter
3. 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (peanuts, walnuts, etc)
4. 1 pack of mini-marshmallows
5. Optional: 1/2 cup of mini-chocolate chips
6. 1 Package of Hot Cocoa mix
Difficulty Level: 3 out of 5
1. Pop your bag of popcorn regularly (as the directions on the bag tell you) and set it in a bowl to the side, removing the non-popped kernels.
2. Add your chocolate chips and nuts to the popcorn and mix together.
2. In a bowl, melt the butter and marshmallows in your microwave, stirring at intervals (about every 30 secs) until well-melted and blended together.
3. Stir your Hot Cocoa Mix into the butter-marshmallow mixture until well blended.
3. Pour your butter-marshmallow-cocoa mix over the popcorn and mix with your hands until the popcorn is well-coated.
4. Using your hands, roll the now-coated popcorn into balls and place them in a tightly sealed container.
This recipe is a bit more difficult, but so worth it! You’ll find yourself wanting to make it all the time!