Typically when one thinks about s’mores they visualize a summer evening, a big bonfire, and kicking back with friends to roast marshmallows by the fire. But this Microwave Monday, I present you with S’mores (The College Version)!
1. Graham Crackers
2. A chocolate, caramel-y, candy bar of your choice [i.e., Charleston Chew, Snickers, Twix, Mars Bar, Milkway Bar, etc.]
3. A jar of peanut butter (optional)
Difficulty Level: 0 out of 5! (So easy!)
1. Take out a graham crackers and break it in half.
2. [Optional] Spread peanut butter on either side of the graham cracker
3. Put a small sized piece of your candy bar on top of one of your graham crackers
4. Put the other graham cracker on top of said candy bar to make a sandwich
5. Squish to make sure the candy is firmly in place
6. Put the graham cracker-candy-bar sandwich in your microwave for 15-20 seconds (or however long it takes for the candy to melt)
6. Take it out and enjoy!
This recipe is great because it’s so incredibly easy and can be made with supplies easily found in the bookstore. Plus, it satisfied those sugar-cravings!