Is your mouth watering yet? ;-)
1. One or two crates of strawberries.
2. Baker’s Dipping Chocolate.
3. Non-Stick Muffin Baking Cups (I’d suggest the Paper Chef brand.)
4. A plastic or metal spoon for stirring the chocolate
5. A microwave (duh!)
Difficulty Level: 0 out of 5! This is incredibly easy!
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave. [There will be directions on the Baker’s Dipping Chocolate container telling you to put the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, put it back in, etc, until it is fully melted.]
2. While the chocolate is melting, press the muffin baking cups flat, so that you can lay your strawberries on them after they’ve been dipped.
3. When the chocolate is melted, dip your strawberries in, holding the stems, fully coat them, and then lay them out on the flattened baking cups.
4. Wait for the chocolate to harden (takes about two minutes).
This recipe is great because you can dip anything into the chocolate! Bananas, apples, pretzels, etc! So go ahead and switch it up!
* All of the ingredients listed can be found in any supermarket/store that sells produce. i.e.; certain Targets, Walmarts, etc.
& If anyone is dying to try this right away, I have an extra container of Baker’s Dipping Chocolate. Just ask and it’s all yours!